Friday 9 March 2007

Where to begin

Well thought I had best make an attempt at this malarky.....have friends the length of Britain
doing this.........a pair of twins as well would you believe....... I am a 40 something oh.......guy
but you know how at sometime in your life...you sit and ask yourself (ok so pissed ) and you wonder.....where did life go.........what have I done with it.............If I pop my clogs tommorow
are my library books overdue sorta kinda ish moment..............you still with me ?? wake up
It has dawned on me that............my fiftieth birthday is gonna come in this decade....but hell I
act like a 20 year old.........drink like a 18 year old.........and smoke like a chimney.... So I think
I need to get out more........I love embracing the earth..........ok.............I love to vegetable garden
and hark at this I am a member of a forum called stuffers........... were international like..... we
have a Geordie member out there.........(sure he is a cross dresser) we got Dom.........she was
deported from France (something to do with picket lines) we have wardy a k a Lard arse from
Derby...... we have Kaftan lil from scunny (Lilo) and Sweaty Betty from suffolk (Kate) she having just left due to technical problems............or was it the smell..............anyroad next up is
Adrian he's a Lincoln lad..........but needs telling the Imps are shoite .we have D&T that being
Dave and Tara.... from Lundon........we have Flo............who is............well Flo..............think she's
down watford way........... Gromster.....well he's beyond help (in Yorkshire) we have Bob who is a taffy.......can't remember where though............david......he's the closest to me I think (durham way) HT from hull..............and a few others who's names escape me at this moment in time....see thats the age thing creeping in............tend to forget a lot........lol .. ok it's 2.30 in the morning
will adjourn till the morning....................catch you later .................wink

2 comments:

redimp said...

Bar Steward - the Imps are not shoite.

Flo said...

Quote "tend to forget a lot" mmm ... will watch this space with interest :o) ... good luck with it ;o) ...