Thursday 15 March 2007

Good god its tougher to get in here than fort knox.............what a loooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooog adjournment !!!! Just read that Sweaty bettys barred from making Kaftans.... with K :) But think the one who banned her should not be allowed to play with
scissors either (given the amount of home made wine she consumes like) plus of course when
she graduates to Wodka her glasses fall off............... but only when in a Kaftan I hasten to add
she should really get one of em long string things for stopping that !!!! struuuuuuuuuuuuuth
women n kaftans but do know that the scunny lass must have the paitence of a saint or a
rather large bottle of valium when trying to instruct sweaty betty from suffolk.... bloody hate
that they have no smiley thingys in here.........can't do me laughin or me wink..............such is life..
thats all for now.............wonder ow long it will take me to get back in next time ........lmao

9 comments:

wren said...

AHHHAAAAA!!! Gotya!!! LMAO!!! WHOOHOOOO!!! Gonna run get Becs!!! ;-)

teatree said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....followed by lots of shocked smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wardy said...

I got a blog too but like you.... er whatever your name is ... I can't bleedin well find it. Must be me age. If I ever get back in I'll post some interesting pics of vegetables alongside my mobile phone. If you think that's borin yer will tell me won't yer

Ta very muchly. What a crap blog by the way. No pictures. Cuh!

Reedos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reedos said...

Bloody cross dresser you cheeky Jock git - it's not me that's proud to wear a skirt LOL !!!!!

redimp said...

Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Is there anybody here here here here here......?

Wardy said...

He appears to have dropped off the planet! He popped into my blog just to shout "lardarse" and ran off. Typical!

Where are yer man? Soon got fed up of this blogging lark!

redimp said...

Oi Woozel - what ya done with our Jags????? :evil:

Dom said...

you can't find your way in again can yer Jags lolol