Sunday 11 March 2007

Well would you bloody believe it.......it happened on the way to the forums..........(feel like nero) It's only taken me 2 days to get back in............dare I leave in case I cannot get in again !!!! (so can't never packed enough sandwiches .. lol) Have you ever had one of those moments where ya
instantly think.............de ja vue !!! Got locked out the blinkin car by a stupid wife...not only has she locked car keys in car but also house keys !!!!! it's worth adding at this point.......... were 30
miles from home and.......I say annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd spare keys for car are locked in house
which also have spare house keys in said locked house........... ohhhhhhhhh well onward n upword

Was hoping to get into the garden today.........but as I am in Scotland it done the obligatory piss
with rain all day this keeps up might get seed tatties in come december.. sigh... wished the girls
would post..........just so as I can pull a leg or four...........Very enigmatic is this chap ... ok am fugly........no way am I gonna post a pic of myself either on here or in tuffers .......weeeeeeeeee !!

No comments: